Free

I agree that the tablet has moved to the front of the line for personal use everywhere.

And I think that everyone knew that this could and would happen someday ( and here it is )

I am not so sure that Edig dropping this segment is as simple as oh well everyone has a tablet, cell phone etc. so let,s shutdown our EVU dept..? If it is, then again I say that we are really at a crossroad.

Edig has tried many ways to save $ for quite a few years now! Everything from not spending the what ( 300 - 500 ) for an individual PR to not running a shareholders meeting on a regular basis partly due to the cost ( I,ve read $75k ) . To cutting employees / moving to a smaller building all to control the companies fixed cost structure. It is hard for me to believe that with the only real ( on going revenue stream ) that E.digital has , no matter the size of it, that they would haphazardly just toss it to the wind.?

Wouldn't you hold on to and run this segment out to the bitter end & collect any & all $ that you could before ending the EVU era if this was your baby & only real income?

I am not suggesting that something great or terrible is about to happen , but nothing with Edig has ever been that simple!

If it is as simple as edig being at the end of the EVU era, then Edig is really at the ( push comes to a shove ) timeframe...

Another part of the q -10 report makes a reference to the commercialization of Edig's IP.?

The comment , to me seems to be Edig's way to tell us where they are going at the same time telling us where we have been.?

imho

thanks for the response

vic

New Message
Please login to post a reply