Free

Emit, This is where I think that we should be looking back on for some of the answers for edigs future. I found this mention of the Voicetimes Alliance and thought that it could jog some thoughts! It isn't the discussion on that board that I am pointing at but the members of the alliance and what the Alliance was & is still all about!!

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=94354

At 1st I was caught up in the $ too, but then I had to ask myself, ( SELF :) ) what is edig really up to?

I know from it's history that Edig is , as Doni points out , very deliberate in everything that it does and has been for quite some time!

You can be rest assured that Handal was ready for the next step before the 108 decision came out! I think that a little time off inbetween battles is good! And I can feel the next wave building!! Can't you?

I think that Edig has several options available to them now that they have a sturdy foundation to stand on. First, realize that as the pps rises we as investors are starting to benifit, but Edig still has < what ? 1.7 million in the bank & has to fight to gain recognition , fame, and $ !

I've tried to look at the future from a so called unit pricing ( industry std. ) structure that was talked about several years ago & I ended up with ( 2 ) options.

1) go straight to the original alliance members which could lead to a long litigation battle / or not :) ? roll the dice for many marbles ( TREBLE Damages ) ( ( or a buy out because it would make financial sense for a company ( risk / reward )

A buyout in my opinion, could only really happen before Edig really starts to gain financially because of the large amount of shares & because if they have a few excellent lic. fees in 2015, companies won't be able to touch them cost wise.

2) Edig / Handal could look to the long term & go after the mid sized infringers, get a possible great return on the borrowed patents, stockpile finances, invest & attack on an upward tragetory!

What do you think? I believe Doni when he said that the tech. part is done ( EDIG ) wins, now it is the business side.

imo

love your posts man! mahalo, vic

New Message
Please login to post a reply