Free
Message: I CANNOT BELIEVE SOME OF THE INTELLIGENT, LONGTERMERS ON THIS BOARD

EDig went to $24.00 at one time, ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, NADA. It went back down because of the above....IT HAD NOTHING, NADA......

Now this company has righted itself and DEFINITELY HAS SOMETHING.....A LOT GOING FOR IT.....ALL REAL AND LEGITIMATE.....It has been what we all have been waiting around for...We were captivated by the POTENTIAL of its technology and that has now been proven valid. It seems the future is much brighter now than in the past so I am flabbergasted at those of you who, "AT $.12 A SHARE WANT TO GIVE UP THE GHOST AND SEE THIS COMPANY SOLD TO WHOMEVER FOR WHATEVER PRICE".

We all rode EDig down to $.03 and now when our expectations are showing signs of coming to fruition........YOU WANT TO SELL??????? Are you guys/gals completely out of your everlovin investment minds???

I can't believe some of you ever made money investing in anything when you ARE CLAMORING TO SELL AT THE LOW.....LOW....LOW.....

We all know this is a crap shoot but my goodness, with the information we are now getting EDig "COULD BE" HUGE, far more that any buy out would give us.

Does anyone honestly thing any company, Apple, Google...etc would pay more than $2.00 or $3.00 for EDig....That would bring Edig market cap close to $1,000,000,000, I believe that's ONE BILLION.....AND FOR THOSE OF YOU FIXATED ON $7.00 A SHARE THATS OVER $2,000,000,000 (TWO BILLION).....My goodness all of these "big boys" have been playing this game for so long, perfecting the ability to use whatever technology they need and can use, not pay anything for the for it, using it for years and when legally caught pay PENNIES, NOT BILLIONS FOR THEIR THEFTS.

BUYOUT, HA, DREAM ON, JUST GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY THEY SHOULD, THEY ARE ALREADY USING OUR TECHNOLOGY...

It seems to me, and I don't consider myself a mentally deficient person, with what have presented to us, .....that EDig "COULD" give us a share price higher than $2.00-$3.00........AND, HOW ABOUT THIS, "AS SHAREHOLDERS WE WOULD STILL OWN EDIG AND EDIG WOULD STILL BE EDIG.

As investors all of us have our individual reasons to put our money to work for us....to me SELLING EDIG AS A COMPANY OR DIVESTING OURSELVES OF OUR SHARES BEFORE ANY OF THAT POTENTIAL IS SHOWN TO BE REAL OR FALSE IS FOOLISH.

DO NOT SELL AT THE LOW!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply