Free

WOW! Based on this post the glass is not half full, it barely has a little liquid in the bottom. I completely agree with you regarding the license agreements-- that would greatly aid our position. But as for the rest, here is my glass is somewhat more than half full outlook.

None going to trial--not get deserving settlement fees--will settle for as soon as they determine out case is valid................It cannot be known by anyone that none will go to trial, now that our position is stronger re 108 I believe that if Handal does not get what they think is the appropriate settlement they can then say, "fine, let's go to trial" and call the defendants bluff

Look what happened with Apple....................the Apple settlement was prior to 108 being released from the burden of the CE and before the very positive claims construction hearing so why would the Apple settlement reflect on things happening now?

Without going to trial we will get the same small settlement amounts....................I believe it is logical to believe that if Handal does not decide to go to court, they will be able to negotiate from a position of greater strength based on the 108 issues and will get larger settlements than before.

Keeping the doors open.....................maybe we should wait until earnings come out in Feb. and then again in June before jumping to the conclusion that we are going to stay in the "keep the lights on" mode.

All IMVHO and how I choose to look at our situation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply