Free

I believe this remains current.....

Since the EDIG 12/15/14 PR announcement advising of prevailing in the recent Markman hearings in its mutiple patent infringement law suits (which typically is an effective indicator of the probable ultimate litigation outcome), the following entities have acquired non-exclusive licenses for EDIG IP. These licensees are confirmed by Court filings (PACERs) issued on the dates shown. These should be considered higher dollar value licenses due to the positive Markman result.

To date, none of these new licensees have been formally announced by EDIG.

New Dane Technologies 12/29/14

Seagate 12/30/14

Verbatim 12/31/14

Mushkin 1/6/15

Other World Computing 1/6/15

Looking forward near term, of the 41 original defendants in the instant litigation regarding EDIG's '108 patent infringement suits, there remain 7 settlement candidates purely from the current litigation. This does NOT include other settlement/licensing possibilities via infringers which are not participants in the instant litigation, but are subject to future litigation due to their infringing practices (i.e., have been given legal notice, but have not yet been sued).

SGE

PS: My apologies to the board for not better maintaining and posting this. My brother passed away recently, and now I'm embroiled in helping settle his estate. One nightmare on top of another.... No condolences necessary.

New Message
Please login to post a reply