Free
Message: NUNCHI Patent Cases ~ Shared Folder - 3 cases as of 2/13/2015

10th thumb, see this is what iz getting at per apples AP; it may pass everthing off to raw/pure nand, doni says dumb nand, but all the interfacing data management for media transfer-utilization is done on the ApplicationProcessor, which apple calls proprietary, but hey wait, we first did this on an Intel chip for its intel mini-clip CF and the for sndk... Can't tell me the initiation of any flash manipulation today isn't/wasn't didn't get its itiology from MicroOS, beit secondary or not. if it's not on the eMMC chip, which darn chip was it - can't be but one the main processor.. duh, this is where we create primary from, we check for errors and format the secondary - when i first saw that 'error correction' i said, hey wait that an integral part of formatting years ago. And when the main processor can format something those instructions are a major part of basic input-output instructions imvho

''Secondly, eMMC eliminates the need to develop interface software for all types of NAND memory by integrating the embedded controller into the memory chip and providing an easy-to-use memory solutions package for high-speed data transmissions by devices, such as mobile phones. It also eliminates the need for a memory expansion slot by stacking several memory functions vertically, resulting in a very small footprint for the memory devices''

But now we are beginning to see it all TTL -

Joe, FF did try answer us - ''To date, 69 companies have licensed the Company’s Flash-R patent portfolio. Ten Flash-R license enforcement legal actions are currently pending.''

e

New Message
Please login to post a reply