Free

I look at ALL POSITIVES as STEPPING STONES for the NEXT ONE.. each one stacks on top of the other to build a SOLID FOUNDATION for the next. AM I EXCITED ABOUT WINNING TWO CLAIMS CONSTRUCION RULINGS?... DAMN RIGHT I AM. DO I have unreal expectations? No, I've wanted this company to SUCCEED since I bought stock back in 1999. That's all I've ever wanted. After the CO & CA rulings and Collateral eStoppel, most thought this stock was doomed to FAIL... WELL, they were WRONG... DEAD WRONG... and I'm EXCITED as hell this company did what it had to do to SUCCEED. Way to go FRED, and HANDAL & ASSOCIATES.

Patent 108 is our SOLID FOUNDATION for things to come. WE HAVE VALIDATION BY A JUDGE WITH TWO FAVORABLE RULINGS.

ENOUGH of my ranting.... I just had to say what I needed to say... I see this as one of the most positive events in the history of e.Digital. We have the OPPORTUNITY to watch history in the making. WE HAVE A JUDGE THAT UNDERSTANDS OUR TECHNOLOGY and RULED in our FAVOR for the WORLD TO KNOW the same thing we have known for a long time.... e.Digital HAS THE GOODS and the BIG BOYS and GIRLS will have to PAY TO USE IT.

NOW, PAY UP! and PAY UP BIG TIME!

New Message
Please login to post a reply