Free

Good points richardo. Thanks DISCH for the info! I guess maybe I’m just trying to look at this from a different angle? What IF the way they’re going about it is all wrong? What if notifying 50-100 companies about our patent portfolio wasn’t the way to go? I’m not even sure what that means exacty..lol. Is it simply a case of..”hey this is what we have, if it interests you at all give us a call!”? Is this how other more successful small tech companies go about it? If not, and IF they’ve had success, well maybe we should be trying that, and in my finite mind, I was curious if hiring someone as a full time job could at the very least help? Even if it were one year, that’s not a big financial gamble. And yes, I agree with you letgojoe, you are absolutely right, building a solid foundation is important, and, at the moment if we were a hospital patient I’d feel safe saying we’re not in critical condition, but a wobbly stable condition. I LOVE all the recent 108 news, trust me! And I know it is helping us stay afloat and work on new tech, etc

But I see edig as having a few divisions at the moment...1)Flash litigation, and a very well job being done by Handal and Fred for hiring them! 2)New tech development and patenting and, 3)litigation on Nunchi. Bankerson has a good point and seemed to be getting where I’m coming from. Fred did a great job hiring Handal for the legal stuff, so why not hire someone to help out and handle the sales? I’m sorry, but is IPMETRICS still on board here or not? And they were only dealing with Nunchi, is this correct? Either way, nothing seems to have come from that.

I mean...let’s suppose edig hired a business consultant (maybe not a bad idea?) They may look at the company and say...ok, we see you’ve got a lot going on with this Flash litigation and you hired Handal who seems to be doing very well with that! Great! We see here that you are very enthused about your MicroSignet and Nunchi technologies, how’s the sales department doing with that? What...you don’t have any designated employees doing sales?! Well who and how are you going about selling this technology?

Maybe this scenario would never happen, and maybe I’m just too naive..I don’t know..

New Message
Please login to post a reply