Free

RE: Bid .091 Ask .093 Volume 28k

posted on Nov 22, 2005 09:32PM
`How is our greatly undervalued company going to show anything based on the facts of the past 5 years``

The past has no bearing on the coming product line, its customer base or the markets they are presently targeting.

Time has allowed EDIG proprietary technology to seek out new niche markets, not unlike it accomplished with the digEplayer product line. While everyone is coming out with their version of the video ipod, EDIG is focused on an entirely different market at present.

If anything, a turnaround from the past five years efforts will be one of the driving forces to higher ground.

We have a new and credentialed management in place, new DVAP product platforms and proprietary downloading technology set to tap into new markets....

....not to mention management reaffirming guidance of medeViewer orders due out this quarter and next.

And at a mere $6-8 million in gross revenue, we are looking at hitting breakeven or better.

No value???? I think not.

My sources state that with the estimated margins on the new product line the company needs only sell 600-700 units/month to achieve success.

Value??? I think so....just not yet recognized.

One issue....management needs to deliver on its projections....and if so....ENTER VALUE.

New Message
Please login to post a reply