Free

I will not loose FOCUS on the MAIN TASK at HAND.... PATENT 108 and its LITIGATION is my MAIN FOCUS right now... everything else takes a back seat. That's not to say that ALL the OTHER STUFF is not important.... because all the other stuff is of GREAT IMPORTANCE if you want to build a business.

When you're builiding a STRUCTURE... it needs a SOLID FOUNDATION and with that SOLID FOUNDATION you need MONEY to BUILD the REMAINING STRUCTURE.

How many buidlings have you seen on the side of road just sitting there half built or at different stages of construction? A hell of a lot... the majority have one thing in common.. for some reason or another, they ran out of funds to continue building. THEY ALL MAY HAVE HAD A SOLID FOUNDATION but somewhere along the line they RAN OUT OF MONEY and HAD TO HALT ALL CONSTRUCTION.

In my most humble opinion... FRED & HANDAL are trying their best to build a SOLID FOUNDATION for things to come.... HONESTLY, WE BARELY SURVIVIED the CO & CA Judgments.... sigh... NOW WE HAVE A CHANCE TO FLOURISH but we need to take things slow and steady... I UNDERSTAND everyone is tired as hell of waiting... but when the time is right, the LICENSES will come to us, if we STAY THE COURSE.

LEVERAGE.... If we start getting LARGER SETTLEMENTS and stockpiling money, then maybe we can start EXPANDING THE BUSINESS. FIRST THINGS FIRST

Of course, all of this is just one man's opinion and I'm always open to other ideas and other opinions. You have to crawl before you walk, walk before you run, then once you have it all mastered, you RUN LIKE HELL....LOLOLOL

Feb 27, 2015 02:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply