Free
Message: Re: Recent court rulings, possible future strategy, stock price...

I maintain and have said it over and over, year after year, the amount of money in the bank if substantial, will not help the PPS, it's what the BOD does with the money, should we be blessed with substantial wealth one day.

Will the BOD?

• Issue a dividend? Ultimately did not help PTSC after such (closed @ .06 Fri)
  • Announce a share buyback plan?
  • Acquire a company with an ongoing revenue stream, holds patents, has consumer electronic products with a good market share, continues to develop new IP and products?
  • Merge with a well known company?
  • Other positive moves?

We all can agree that the 3 recent court rulings has put us in a much more favorable position, good foundation to improve our legal efforts going forward, more eyes upon us, Nunchi & microSignet patents may be promising in time, new IP in development per the last PR Feb 12 and other tidbits that have potential promise, but is it enough without the company making some moves that shake things up per the bullet points?

If I were a multi millionaire over night from winning the Powerball jackpot, put all the money in the bank, continued to live in my modest little home, Wife and I kept driving our old cars and repair them when broken, never took a trip to explore the world, did all our cooking at home vs a nice meal several times a month at upscale restaurants, just sat home awaiting our monthly bank statements, seeing how much interest we made month to month, did not do anything at all to live a better life than what we have for 38 years together, would that money sitting there doing nothing but looking wonderful, ya think Wifey would be happy? LOL!!!

IF, we obtain killer settlement after settlement, IF we license new IP and have an ongoing revenue stream other than lawsuits, the the BOD does something with that money to make e.Digital a much more attractive company to own stock in, because there's a REAL positive future, the PPS will take care of itself.

Do I realy have to say IMO?

Thanks for your thoughts Ron.

Mar 02, 2015 09:57AM
Mar 02, 2015 10:13AM
Mar 02, 2015 10:17AM
Mar 02, 2015 10:21AM
Mar 02, 2015 10:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply