Free
Message: Recent court rulings, possible future strategy, stock price...

'' For that to occur, EDIG must prove it is entitled to large amounts of money in damages based on that infringement. It doesn't matter that some of our opponents have multi-billions in revenues. Rather, it only matters how much of that revenue can be proved, by competent evidence that would be acceptable in a court of law (not merely in speculation on a message board), to have been generated by infringement.''

Yes this is most certainly true, and why I've continually harped on the need for BlueSands/someone to get in gear on reverse-engineering in same sense PTL even had a mobile break-down lab to prove infriengement without-a-doubt. I see edig taking the cream off the top and leaving the vast amount of substance; do you really believe Samsung only spent what was it 1.8mln on all their products to achieve a SD slot and look what they gained. And Creative/Toshiba, grrrrrrr, this makes me sick. e.Digital could make a move in this direction by hiring a firm to do so or imply they're moving better resourses in this direction preparring for a big win.

PN/Handal are most assuradly busy dealing with lawsuits and finding new infriengers; and imo even if we get licensees on nunchi I wouldn't expect these royaties to be much since it's an emerging technology with very little use as of this date... it would be POC.

Sure the judge has helped considerably, but once in court we'll need numbers on the revenue generated to back up the claims, not just macbooks, eMMC etc.

Or they could take appropiate action to build the contraptions and make them work, trumping a whole bunch this nonsense that's keeping us at a dime... Untill I see such things my money is going elsewhere.

Appreciate you posting -

emit...

New Message
Please login to post a reply