Free

"Not sure what you mean about 'terms'?"

lol...just clowning around...

Giants, I initially wrote the following ...

"All of the above to come to an understanding of the claim matters in question within the judicial system....discrete segment methods...programmed to memory through a simple caching method(RAM)."

With an after thought, I realized that the phrase is limiting (I pinned my thought to a specific issue), and re-considered to give a broader meaning to my phrase where I re-phrased it to...

Term: physical location discrete segments; data programmed to non-volatile memory; caching

Phrasing in this way gives a broader meaning with three independent considerations...in one term.

With an after thought, yet again, I realized that the phrase could be limiting all considered in one term, and re-considered to give a broader meaning to my phrase where I re-phrased it yet again to...

Opps...got to rephrase that into separate terms,,,

term 1 physical location discrete segments. (Novel considerations)

term 2 data programmed to non-volatile memory. (can be novel considerations and/or status quo allocation considerations)

term3 caching.(can be utilized or not utilized)

Where I noted...

Don't want anything conditional....even though I used a ( ; ) between phrases.

Meaning I do not want any of the three phrases to be conditional to each other, where they all stand to be independent.

With that, we all must now think in broad terminology for posted material ...lol

"It reads like a File System as I know it."

Now explain a Data Structure...as you know it...

The difference between what e.Digital does and status quo does...and where you differentiate those two phrases in comparing e.Digital to status quo.

You don't have to explain it, just think about. With that, think back on the claims construction matters recently completed and why there is disagreement between the two phrases.. which e.Digital won....as File system.

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply