Free
Message: e.Digital Granted New Patent for Interpersonal Awareness and the Internet of Thi

Thanks for posting this!

I believe that this PRrom Fred is trying very hard to communicate something not only to the business world but maybe more importantly to the long standing crowd here in Agoracomland!

Some of ( if not all ) of the statements made in the PR are very definate , pin pointed in approach & describe Nunchi's near future abilities!

There are ample articles out in the web that describe this exact future not only for devises but the internet as well! My pervious post showed how the vision for the internet is going to change from a pull type of system where you have to search for what you think you are looking for to a push type of system where the internet or whatever it will be called is going to

( Anticipate ) your needs!

I believe that the only way for the new system to be able to anticipate a person's needs, wants or whatever is to be able to track the person's lifestyle.

How would that be possible? Again, only through sensors ( fixed or mobile ) that would gather information about your travel, health , gorceries, dining out, movies , type of shoes you like..............?

I look at the process as an adding of many layers to get to where Nunchi would be fully functional.

As others have pointed out, Edig has gone out to possible parteners and have been asked if Nunchi can do this or that! Fred apparently says Yes it can & they go and create new continuations to the original patent to cover it.?

I think that what we are watching is a total shift in technology & that there are parts already in place like " the cloud " which has been talked about here for a long time.

My thought is that until more companies in ( retail inparticular ) buy into all of the different type of sensors & the cloud, Edig is going to tread some but not alot of water.!

If the Nunchi patents are really fundational as they say, then don 't you think that these patents will touch just about most parts of the tech that you & I use DAILY?

My big question is whether ( EDIG, Fred, & the BOD / board of directors ) are going to be able to show potenical parteners enough , early enough in the process to be able to partener up.? Before lawsuits & patent challenges!

imho

vic

p.s. this PR is very positive!

New Message
Please login to post a reply