Free
Message: Time & Sales - Monday 4/13/15 Vol 166,650 Closed at $0.105

Hi Iam,

I'd view this differently.

The infringers are keeping Handal busy, they are keeping Blue Sands IP busy, keeping Fred et al busy, and Handal is being paid what they were hired to do.

As for the legal goings on, the year after year IP infringement challenge/monetization effort that started in 2006 via Nunally, identifying at the end of his 1st efforts, 174 outfits, it then took DM a year of DD before they signed us on, then filed the TX 7.

For all of us being in this stock from the late 90's and those who jumped in after such whenever it was, our group has people with 10 to 20+ years of our lives being "tortured" holding on for a presumed payday.

On April 25, in a coma, in isoloation due to a diagnosis at that point in time to have Meningitis, which turned out to be wrong thank goodness, got thru the hard part to live another day and watch the EDIG saga to continue, but I blame the rotten theives to be our problem, not EDIG.

I envy those holding this stock who are 50 and below, and us old f#*ts who remain healthy enough to ride out the storm.

Nothing we say or do as shareholders will change a thing, but this is a good place to vent ones feelings.

Impatiently waiting, Dischino.

New Message
Please login to post a reply