Free
Message: Time & Sales - Monday 4/13/15 Vol 166,650 Closed at $0.105

Not at all Giants.

People assume for good reasons, EDIG folks read here because this board says they do...in other words, say such with no bais of fact.

When approached at a SHM during Q&A about Agoracom, iHub etc, Fred makes it plain and clear, "under advice of counsel, employees and their family members are under instructions not to do so." I have heard this over and over for years.

The way to make a point, the way to get Fred to listen to you is send an email. You may or may not get a reply, but he listens.

Listening example...I emailed Fred 2 - 3 weeks before the Q3 report was due saying, I'm confused as to how many settlements/Flash-R licenses since this began in 2008, also currently how many Flash-R suits are currently pending. 1st bullet point in the Feb 12 report:

Flash-R™ Technology Enforcement and Licensing Progress – During the third fiscal quarter the Company entered into multiple Flash-R licensing agreements. To date, 69 companies have licensed the Company’s Flash-R patent portfolio. Ten Flash-R license enforcement legal actions are currently pending.

New Message
Please login to post a reply