Free
Joe, all due respect, this may be Fred's method of operation as CEO. And as long as Fred remains at the helm you might be right. It does not mean that this is the best management style. Pat Nunally is the inventor of technology. How much does Fred understand about the technology? Fred could garner knowledge at seminars, etc. What is being done to grow the company? What is being attended/presented? What is the status of the prototypes alluded to in the 10Qs? Who are the three salespeople alluded to in the 2014 10Q? Even pre- production companies have conference calls and shareholders allowed Q&A sessions. Edig's Q&A sessions every 2 years is a little unfair to shareholders. At some point you have to wonder what all the secrecy is about. Why such a quiet period? Hopefully as we have all wished- something is in the works. Hopefully the BIG announcement we are all waiting for is coming. But until then we wait...and ponder. BTW- if Fred comes through then I will take back everything I have said about his methodology. I hope Edig succeeds beyond all our wildest dreams! It is only Tuesday of this week. There are three more NEWS days left this week for something to happen. Sure hope Fred PRs a decent settlement. GLTA Iam
New Message
Please login to post a reply