Free
Jul 22, 2015 12:34PM
Jul 22, 2015 12:52PM
Jul 22, 2015 01:06PM
Jul 22, 2015 02:27PM
Jul 22, 2015 02:46PM

Perhaps this will help:

5. BASHING OR HYPING - Unsubstantiated claims of grandeur or impending doom are best left to Nostradamus as they will cost you some valuable points towards your rating. Also included in this category is repetition of the same question, fact or opinion over and over after a response has been provided or if there is currently no ascertainable answer.

I do not see any "Unsubstantiated claims of grandeur" and little of "impending doom". I do see however a lot of "repetition of the same question, fact or opinion over and over after a response has been provided or if there is currently no ascertainable answer"

This can be observed from several posters on a consistant basis recently. Expressing something one considers positive is fine, expressing something one considers negative is fine (and totally understandable given our current and historical PPS) But it becomes bitching and whining when the same general topic(s) of concern are repeated in post after post on a daily basis. There is a reason for this rule ex; As a manager, if you have an employee who does nothing but focus continuously on the negative what happens to the group as a whole? Would you keep this employee if they were unable to change their perspective? For anyone who has managed and for most who have not it's obvious that a situation like this left unchecked could literally tear a team apart. The same applies in any group dynamic.

IMO they negative feelings are totally understandable and I don't have a problem with anyone who expresses them, unless it becomes a repetitive diatribe. My hope is that those who are genuinely concerned will take their knowledge and experience to actually do something about it and not fall into the pit of constant negativity at least as expressed on the board.

My question for you is, when you were allowed back on AGORA, you gave assurances that you would not continue along the same lines that were the underlying cause of your being banned in the first place...yet here we are.

What happened to the assurances that you gave as a condition for returning?

Coyote

Jul 22, 2015 05:04PM
Jul 22, 2015 05:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply