Free
Message: Pacer: e.Digital Corporation v. Microsemi ~ joint motion of settlement

Is that what it is....electricity? Do you mean the deadly kind generated by a string and a kite? :>):>) Watching the share price dwindle, when there's no obvious reason for it to do so, is definitely a subtle form of torture. There's been no bad news. The only thing that keeps me hopeful is the fact that the volume has been more or less contrived. If there was a bona fide sell off because of a loss of faith in the company, it would be obvious. That ain't happening.

I should mention that, between the earnings report and the SHM, a little event called a Markman Hearing takes place.. That's a lot of "happening" in a short space of time. It's going to be a very important period of time for this company and us....perhaps the most important ever.

Although the movement on the price has definitely been biased in a downward direction, It's not because of bad news. Maybe it's because of no news....who news? :>):>). It's just that we're so invisible to the investing public. Hopefully, the company realizes that and releases something. Even the NY Yankees box scores would be something useful. :>)

I do have to stop holding my breath. Blue isn't my best color. :>):>:>)

New Message
Please login to post a reply