Free

I was one that thought, logically speaking, the income just reported would be somewhat higher as part of it came after the 108 claims construction wins--it was not.

There will be some flash income to report around mid November and that it is pretty much it--patents still in play expire in 2016. Maybe just a trickle after Nov. reporting period.

Original Nunchi patents were granted in Nov. 2012--three law suits--no license agreements

Original microSignet patents were granted in late Oc. 2013--no law suits--no license agreements--no updates.

All I know about Pluto is that it just took a rocket 9 years to get there.

My initial reaction to the virtual stockholders meeting was that Fred did not want to have to face numerous difficult questions for which he has little answers in person. I then tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. My gut reaction might not have been too far from the truth.

Fred is asking for a rasie, albiet modest, but what is there to show for it? Pretty ballsy.

This reminds me of when John McKay left USC to coach the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, they were terrible. In a post game interview a reporter asked him "what do you think of your offense's execution"--McKay always ready with a quip said, "I'm all for it."

Disclaimer: I am over 21. I purchased this stock of my own free will. I have no one to blame except myself. It still doesn't feel good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply