Free

I understand why the company hasn't issued any PRs that would bolster our confidence. There's simply nothing of substance to say. It's all guess work on our part. We can't even pass judgment on the past settlements. We don't know who settled for what or if these settlements were nothing more than a cash cow for some law firm.. These NDAs are convenient excuses to hide behind a failed company policy....to date at least.

Now the company proudly announces another ground breaking, innovative product . I'm not impressed.At this point, to me it's just another product they'll have trouble selling.

I'm hanging on to the stock because the price is too low to make any difference in my life style. It was a speculative decision on my part and it still is. I take full responsibility for that but not for the incompetence of this company's decision makers.

Maybe we'll get an idea about what the company sees ahead at the SHM.....maybe not. The format is convenient for controlling the subject matter. It's unlikely there will be any embarrasing moments.....and just as unlikely we'll have anything more substantive to form an opinion as to the company's future.

That's the way this whiner sees it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply