Free

Do you watch ST??? I have seen ( and I presume that you have seen) success stories of people who sold a % of their company to a shark and then made millions. Why? Because the sharks know how to market a product and have the network and contacts to get the product out to the masses of customers!!!! This has been a problem with EDIG, IMO. They are so afraid of lossing control or getting another involved who might take over. EDIG was too greedy and wanted the whole deal years ago. In those days it may have seemed (in that world then, the dot com era ) new tech could name their price or become the new giant. EDIG never became that giant. But giants walked over EDIG and only got bigger, ie INTC.... ? APPL....?

It is possible for EDIG to get a partner but is anyone been hired to even get the ball rolling. Fred was smart enough to find and hire Tony..... so.... has he hired a sales agent? For the product or the company? Do you think the big companies are already pounding on Fred's door?

Maybe we could get EDIG on kickstarter or even a spot on Shark Tank!! I am serious!

All this new tech at EDIG and yet they have ( as far as I know ) only an old fashion sales approach, ugh.

New Message
Please login to post a reply