Free
Message: Re: This is off topic and will get flagged however I could not help myself-BLR

Aug 21, 2015 10:18AM

Aug 21, 2015 10:20AM

I do not believe that being on another exchange is relevant, both are publically traded companies.

We get vague nebulous updates when required by law--the other company gave specific information regarding progress on the possibility of gaining an income stream which would directly effect the share price if successful.

Upper management at the other company were ousted two years ago, there is a new regime in place, and all of the class action suits have been settled. The new regime has acquired what they believe are valuable assets, cut ties with a partner they did not believe was to their advantage, begun combining their tech with the tech off the acquired company assets, opened a new HQ in Silicon Valley, opened a sales office in Asia, moved assets to a main manufacturing facility. How do the stock holders know this, because the company provided the information. Is the stock under a buck, yes. With all of the above happening it seems there could be light at the end of the tunnel.

Has Edig not had delay after delay getting products to market and creating share holder value, did Edig not have a high of $24 and has not always been a penny stock?

I guess the bottom line is that different companies believe in providing differing amounts of information to their stock holders. I like you Joe, I respect your strong backing of the Edig management and obviously hope the company does well, but I feel that the company has chosen to treat us in a manner less than we deserve.

New Message
Please login to post a reply