Free
Message: This is off topic and will get flagged however I could not help myself
Quarterly updates coincide with the 10Q and seem to me to be tweaked with a few updates along the way. The 10K is the same. For example the latest 10K on Page 7 states " We also file for trade name and trademark protection when appropriate. We are the owner of U.S. federally registered trademarks including e.Digital®, eVU®, VoiceNav®, Music Explorer®, Odyssey®, Smart Solutions for a Digital World®, and Nunchi® as registered trade names. We intend to make every reasonable effort to protect our proprietary rights to make it difficult for competitors to market equivalent competing products without being required to conduct the same lengthy testing and development conducted by us and not to use any of our innovative and novel solutions to overcome the many technical obstacles involved in developing portable devices using flash memory and other portable storage formats." I sent Fred an email about this at the time about the expired registered trademarks and did not receive a response. Edig let many of these expire a long time ago. So we no longer own them I suppose. Except for maybe eVu, Voicenav and Nunchi? IMHO..Tells me this might be a cut and paste paragraph.
New Message
Please login to post a reply