Free

Doni I feel your pain regarding all these Legal Challenges regarding our Company's Patents. Nunchi, Microsignet, are the newest Patents with continuations. The issued dates are within recent years. The process in general of getting an idea patented is lengthy. I being one invested in this company have learned much more about patent challenges, and Judge Opinions than I once knew. Those opinions swing on pendulums one day in your favor another day against. Whichever side of the equation you are on you can appeal the opinion. The court in this venue is not ruling on the same level of discretion as Criminal Law or Civil Law. This difference in consideration before rendering an opinion cost time and money. Thus, whose got the deepest pockets through stalls usually gains the tactical advantage. Those are only some of the obstacles our company has had to mannuver. This has impacted shareholders confidence in the company and its technology. The share price is another dilemma that can only be corrected through revenue source. IMHO those results are not far off from being reality. I boarded this ship in l998 believing in the Technology that decision has not changed. I believe I can see a New Port on the horizon in which to choose excursions. All Aboard

New Message
Please login to post a reply