Free
Message: Re: Soooo------> don't blame me, I didn't vote that way. Polis & Family have
Sep 08, 2015 07:50PM
Sep 08, 2015 08:24PM
Sep 08, 2015 08:48PM

been around a long, long time. Probably could run the company for all I know.

I, for one, did not get any of the messages from the board members as to why to keep them around. Only voted one out, and not Polis.

Spent the weekend thinking about CEO's that work for $1.00 annually along with their stock options. They work hard to get the stock price/ value of their company up.

Unless there is another Bill Boyer lurking around to come up with something to get our name out there, we are stuck with waiting on IPR/Courts and settling for the bare bones terms to keep the company afloat. A lifeline. All this from companies that became wealthy off use of our tech. How many GoPro videos and commercials do you see? ALL THE TIME! F

Wondering how e.Digital can ask for premium prices, for it's future tech, while it's history is available for all to see. Gotta win in court. Not much else to do from my perspective. Hoping something big happens down the road. Been hoping for an awful long time.

Don't need the losses, so not selling. Hoping that we catch a break some day, week, month, year.

T

maybe next time there is a vote, the company will have a little more in the communication department for the shareholders. Again, did I miss something? I don't get stock info mailed anymore

New Message
Please login to post a reply