Free
Message: Re: Hey Lorie Wigle, you need our tech! Let's do lunch :)

doni, I'm having a problem with this. eDigital ( hey, if I start a sentence with eDigital do I capitalize the "e" ? ) No, really I am having a "problem" with your perspective that says we have legal issues and so we can not really sell anything! Excuse me but with others using our technology we can't use it??? We can not use our technology or sell it while others are using it??? How come they can and we can not? The world has gone made when I buy a car and can't drive it but my enemy or neighbor can drive it. And drive it for Uber and make money with the car I paid for? We can't cut a deal with some company to use the tech or even better partner with us to use the tech? No, Fred and company can, should and must sell or start using what is ours and making money on it. Or better yet, how about we find some new technology that someone else invented and we start using it. Let them bring suit against eDigital while we make deals and sales and draw out all the legal time until the technology has changed. And make a fortune while the case is in the courts!

Fred and the rest of the board can find a way to make a sale or rent the tech with an option to buy. Something... He could even ask the shareholders to gather in San Diego and have a web link ( could be a security issue? ) and discuss shareholder ideas. It's called brainstorming. And I believe there are plenty of highly evolved brains who are shareholders that could help get things moving. If Fred was the quarterback would we win the game? What if he utilized the players and created a real team to help sell the product?

Fred showed the tech to 50 plus companies? Maybe he could take a chance and show it to a few shareholders as well....I think we would have more interest in seeing that eDigital gets paid for the tech they/we/the engineering team invented!!!

Sep 15, 2015 01:58PM
Sep 15, 2015 03:22PM
Sep 15, 2015 03:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply