Free

Falk Interview question: What do you see as your biggest market opportunity right now?

"Well, I believe all of our new technologies are promising, but we have to focus most of our resources on what is going to bring in the revenue of course. And, at this point, it is our Nunchi patent portfolio."

Nunally comments during the virtual stock holders meeting.

"Micro Signet technology is beginning to shine in an area of cyber security--protection against firmware attacks. There is currently no other solution and MS is rising up as a real potential solution. We're the only real solution to the problem right now. There is no solid solution for this but for Micro Signet. The tech has real legs to it and will become a welcomed member of the security field."

So the CEO says that Nunchi is the area of greatest current potential and focus while the inventor of both Nunchi and Micro Signet says that we have the only solution "right now" to one of if not the biggest problem facing the technology arena in Micro Signet. Doesn't it seem logical that if you had the truly only solution to a very large problem that that would be your main focus? Yet there has been no mention of partnerships, sales, licenses, testing collaborations or even law suits regarding MS. Can anyone make sense of this for me and the rest of the board?

Sep 16, 2015 02:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply