Free

Handal..."So what happens is the data flows through and it's

essentially a social signature all the way through, but over

time adapts different characteristics."

The data acquisition and management is intensive when you consider multiple sensors.

Anyway...

"I. Agreed Upon Claim Constructions The parties have agreed upon the following constructions for each of the claim terms and phrases listed below.

Claim Term or Phrase Agreed Upon Construction

1. “being selectable to provide”

“capable of being selected to provide”

2. “environment of the communication device”

“surroundings of the communication device within the detectable area of the communication device”

II. Disputed Claim Constructions and Identification of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Evidence The parties dispute the proper construction of certain claim terms. Below, Plaintiff and Defendant set forth each of the disputed claim terms, each party’s proposed construction of each disputed term, together with an identification of all references from the specification or prosecution history that support that construction, and an identification of any extrinsic evidence known to the party on which it intends to rely either to support its proposed construction or to oppose any other party’s proposed construction.

Claim Term or Phrase Plaintiff’s Proposed Construction and Supporting Evidence Defendant’s Proposed

Construction and Supporting Evidence

1. “social signature”

“raw or processed data and/or other information based on sensors”

“combination of optical sensor data and acoustic sensor data indicative of a type of activity”

After a late amendment...now changed to... :

"A combination of sensor data indicative of a type of activity."

Handal..."Now, focusing on the information aspect, I think that the

Dropcam -- I firmly believe that the Dropcam proposed

construction leaves out the prospect that data from places --

or information from other locations can be considered in the

context of choosing a social template and affecting the

total -- the totality of the invention."

Anyway... I'd have to agree with Handal. defendant removed the specific limitations ...optical sensor data and acoustic sensor data, however, data can come from other imformation based on sensors as indicated in e.Digitals claim term.

“raw or processed data and/or other information based on sensors”

Thanks sman...you are A GOOD HEARTED MAN.

doni

Oct 22, 2015 02:23PM
Oct 22, 2015 02:37PM
Oct 22, 2015 02:47PM
Oct 22, 2015 03:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply