Free

"yes, that is where we are right now'

No, that is where we have been all along...trying to prove the worth of the technology.

"So maybe they were guilty and maybe not?"

The CO claims ruling hindered the litigation issues (a misfortune then turned around mind you)..... Where prior that ruling, the Texas 7, along with 1 or 2 settlements subsequent Texas, the settlement issues where fairly significant ...guilty or not....along .with licensing of the tech as a real issue.

The Texas cases never even got to a claims ruling status.

1. The CO claims construction ruling cut short litigation efforts....

2. leading into a re-exam of 774....

3. the re-exam lead into an SC ruling on CE...

4. that CE ruling lead into an appeal process of the CE ruling....

5. that appel process favored e.Digital

6. where in the same moment e.Digital received a positive claims construction ruling...

7. where in that same moment e.Digital is then hindered by the Americans Invent Act.

Could you explain to me where in that total scenario e.Digita could have received licensing (or as I see a sale of the tech) or fair reimbursement of infringement matters as it initially was doing?

It was not hard for e.Digital to pick out who was cheating or not....it's not that hard to initially spot.

They proved exactly what they needed to prove to a court in the end...is the over bearing system in getting it right or corrected e.Digitals fault?

Tell me how e.Digital would have protected itself from unfair use of its tech in a highly completive arena.... had e.Digital actually been involved in physical production? NO PROTECTION WHAT SO EVER.

Had they been physically involved they would be a dead issue today....un- bankable from any source.

The efforts went into NUNCHI/Signet/ other technical developments and not wasted....Where that which they received (which I do not see as nuisance, but rather them being victims of circumstance) paved the way.

Well they are on top of that over bearing system early this time...would you not agree?

They are not going to let it chew them up, they are facing it head on...

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply