Free

I have one question, please anyone chime in with ideas. The latest Q stated that the company had $701,000 in the bank as of 3-31-16. In the prior Q the company stated that the approximate burn rate is $116,000 per month. This means that we can pay the bills through approximately the end of Sept. I believe that the IPR is scheduled for sometime in November with the decision coming early in 2017. I balance my check book every month and am having trouble reconciling this math. The below quotes are from the most recent filing.

" commented Fred Falk, president and CEO of eDigital. "We believe the rapidly growing smart home industry, also known as the Internet of Things (IoT), presents eDigital with an opportunity to participate at a product design level. Our strategy is to position the Company, employing its supporting patents, to engage this exciting new market allowing eDigital to continue to do what it does best; innovate.

"With regard to our unique microSignet and Synap technologies, the online security industry is challenging due to its multifarious nature. We are also up against much larger companies with their own proprietary solutions and virtually unlimited financial and technical resources. However, we remain confident that we can gain a foothold in this space by partnering with smaller companies that have an established presence in the online security sector

There seems to be a disconnect between our fiscal position and the confidence that Fred is proclaiming. Does he know something that we do not? Maybe. Will the IPR's be dropped at the eleventh hour and the infringers will pay us a minimal settlement that will allow the doors to stay open a bit longer? Maybe. Based on the companies current income, how do we make it to early in 2017 to get the IPR results be they positive or negative? Any suggestions? Except for Fred's quotes all of the above IMVHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply