Free

Yes, REALLY! Something similiar to this is what the board is looking for regarding the recent events with Google. I am not expecting anything further at the current time.

eDIGITAL ANNOUNCES LICENSE AND SETTLEMENT AGREEMENTS WITH MYFOX

03.09.2016| News

(SAN DIEGO, CA, – March 9, 2016) – e.Digital Corporation (OTCQB: EDIG), a long standing source of innovation and future-defining patented technologies, today announced that it has entered into a royalty bearing license agreement and a settlement agreement with Myfox, Inc. (Myfox). Under the terms of the confidential agreements, Myfox has obtained a license to the Company’s Nunchi® patent portfolio.

Nunchi technology gathers information based on physical sensors, actions in an environment, as well as historical data, and acts on this information to perform operations or communicate. Applications based on Nunchi technology may include the use of the cloud, communication networks, sensors, algorithms, as well as databases, to understand and respond to the needs of people.

“We are pleased to have entered into an important Nunchi portfolio related licensing and settlement arrangement with Myfox. Clearly, Myfox understands and respects intellectual property rights and we welcome them as a licensee,” said Fred Falk, president and CEO of eDigital.

Are other companies are publishing the specific terms of their business agreements? That does not sound like good business to me. I believe Doni has addressed, for our benefit, the future IPR prospects multiple times. Chill Out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply