Free
Message: Google patent shows off smart baby crib with infrared cam, cry sensors

This article leads me to believe that GOOGLE is very much ATTUNED to the SENSOR WORLD and they have patents to prove it. I can see why the NUNCHI PATENTS would be right up their alley. In my opinion, of course. GLTA

Google patent shows off smart baby crib with infrared cam, cry sensors, diaper change alert and more

http://www.techsite.io/p/380229

Posted byRobert Russofromibtimes.co.ukยท3d

The crib will have sensors fitted in to alert the parent on their baby's condition from a distance

Baby monitors have become a popular consumer technology product but a new patent filed by Google reveals the next big thing for baby safety may be smart cribs.

A patent filed by Google at the US Patent and Trademark Office shows off a smart crib fit with sensors to detect activities of the baby like sleeping, crying, unusual movement and even diaper change alerts.

The patent shows the crib will have a camera fitted with infrared technology to detect movement in the dark and the live feed will be broadcast to a LCD/LED monitor which the parent can control.

This is the same as any high-end baby monitoring kit, but what makes the smart crib idea novel is that it will have additional sensors to detect a baby's movement patterns.

The bed plank of the crib which is generally made of wood or fibre will be fit with the sensors that can detect movement of the baby.

The text above is a summary, you can read full article here.
New Message
Please login to post a reply