Free

"will help Windows 10 devices natively support and communicate with products from companies like Nest Labs, an Alphabet company."

My NEST cams are independent devices....all they do is package data, IMVHO, in specialized file format(e.Digitals 108/445) and transmit 24/7 to a web site.

All the services of the cameras e.g turn 0ff / On, focus....etc are preformed from my web site account remotely. (IMO, numerious NUNCHI ingredients)

Remote issues are also part of e.Digitals NUNCH platform.

The only direct communication with a NEST cam is when configuring it to the web account.....where when you plug the USB of the camera into a PC it recognizes a memory source on the camera having the configuration software. ....Windows or Mac. From this point the account can be accessed by any web device to run the cameras.

What "natively support and communicate with products" ....means I have no idea.....all procedures and actions of the cameras are processed through a web browser to the web site account. I would expect that other products do the same.

I guess we wait for future devices to discover what "natively support and communicate with products" means. As it means nothing as far as NEST device products exist today.

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply