Free
Message: Keywords of the Day ~ Investment Banking, Mergers, & Acquisitions

Just a little something that's been on my mind lately... trying to connect some dots... just for fun. Seeing that I can't read FRED's mind or have access to his emails...LOLOL... just kidding. I thought I'd just post information from my imagination.

An investment bank is a financial institution that assists individuals, corporations, and governments in raising financial capital by underwriting or acting as the client's agent in the issuance of securities. An investment bank may also assist companies involved in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and provide ancillary services such as market making, trading of derivatives and equity securities, and FICC services (fixed income instruments, currencies, andcommodities).

On another note..... connecting dots.

Russell H. Packer – Chief Financial Officer

Former CFO of Geometric Results Incorporated, a Ford Motor Co. business and technology services subsidiary. During his eight-year tenure, GRI revenue increased from $3 million per month to over $800 million per year. Russ previously spent five years as a financial executive with Coca-Cola, including work on the IPO of Coca-Cola Enterprises, and ten years in investment banking with Shoreline Partners and Delphos Group. He holds a BS in administration and an MBA from USC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply