Free

Thanks Joe! I appreciate your efforts as well as many others do also!

I just believe that at some point ( and I believe that that time is now ) this OTC company has to deliver some basic info. for it's shareholders to help us make an informed decision as to the soundness of this gamble that many of us took upwards of 15 - 20 years ago...

For this company to continue to hide behind nda's can only go so far.. Nda's cover the specific dealings between ( 2 ) or more enities ( corp's. ) And none of us have really demanded that type of info. or action..

The type of info. that is needed has everything to do with knowing what has happened with :

action plans /hiring an outside sales person and all other items mentioned as upcoming

But never mentioned again!

Fine, if the salesperson item didn't pan out, great but just update us.. we are all old enough to understand that type of thing.

I would like to know any of the basic business type of stuff ( That is general enough in nature ) that they would share and allow me as a very long time investor , feel somewhat more comfortable looking forward...

imo

thanks again Joe for your efforts!

vic

New Message
Please login to post a reply