Free

What are those exhibits all about? They seem to be for a different company. Court goof or for real? The products they advertise don't seem like something EDIG's interested in . In fact all the PDFs are ads.

I found this which appears to be the company in question: It was written by the CEO on Nov 22 of this year. 

"LITIGATION RUMOR One way you know your company is succeeding is when your competitors start spreading malicious rumors about you. We believe they are nervous and jealous about our technologies such as Policy-Based Recording, Live Video Streaming, Officer Down Emergency Alerts, SmartScene 360™, and Smart Redaction™. Therefore, we dispel the false and silly rumor insinuating that we routinely engage in litigation during the course of competing for business. Throughout our company’s 15-year history, Utility has been involved in only two Request For Proposal (RFP) protest lawsuits. Both lawsuits were validated by Judges and Procurement Officials. Furthermore, Utility has never sued nor been sued by a customer. Our mission is to provide Police Officers with the best and most trustworthy bodyworn and in-car video recording and management technology. We have faith in the procurement process, and our 15-year history reflects that. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at 404-816-0300. Sincerely, Robert S. McKeeman Chief Executive Officer"

Maybe they've never been sued by a customer but this is a whole other ball game. I get the feeling that Handal could bring a lot more cases but they're holding back for some reason. I hope it's a good one.

I tried to verify that this is the company in question but those PDF files sure didn't help.

New Message
Please login to post a reply