Free
Message: License count and revenue numbers in recent post...?

A little history that I believe to be true.  Fred used to meet with stockholders on a somewhat regular basis in the company's offices.  A few years ago, on the advice of I believe his SEC advisor, he declined to meet with stockholders on a one on one basis anymore.  Being geographically close is of no benefit.

His email is ffalk@edigital.com.  He reads his emails and will sometimes respond.  Not with any information, but basically acknowleges receipt of the correspondance.  I would suggest that you email him with your thoughts and concerns.

I do not know where Let Go Joe got this information that he posted today, but, for me, this is the key to this company's survival and chance to prosper in the future.  I believe that the two new board members can provide knowlege and expertise that the company lacked.

Our new Board members are helping to refine our strategic direction with regard to not only our smart home product but also our microSignet and Synap technologies. Our legal team will continue to enforce our patents against companies we believe infringe our Nunchi intellectual property,” concluded Falk

New Message
Please login to post a reply