Free
Message: RE: After the good news of the day I am sorry to see the negativism here....Poopster...

RE: After the good news of the day I am sorry to see the negativism here....Poopster...

posted on Dec 22, 2005 08:05PM
WOW!?...

I just read your post 438780. You are right I had nissed it...

It does put a new twist to the eVU marketing...

Let us see if I have the message of the two posts, (438578, and 438780), straight?...

(1) eVU is in high demand, and the phone is ringing off the hook from the ``Customers``....

(2) There are 100 eVU units produced, and ``are coming in shortly``, and they are all allocated out to those custromers`` by EDIG....

(3) EDIG will be receiving orders,[for more units of eVU],from those customers in the latter part of the January...

(4) ``The new orders for more eVU units from the ``Customers`` that are to be received by latter part of January, will be shipped within 4-6 weeks.``...

(5) EDIG needs 4000 units of eVU to be floating arround to break even, and this should include EDIG`s payment of $20

dollars per unit of eVU ``marketed`` in payment of the initial loan made to start this business model...

Thanks for your efforts. This is much better a picture thn I envisioned after reading your post 438578. We should all be happy campers,(including emit), in couple of months...

Good luck to all...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply