Free

My opinion only: if is true about a deal with Google ( and I believe there is some sort of deal ) then I say Google would have "won" and knows it. I put won in quotes to note that won can mean different things. If Google wanted to just play out the time and stall and delay and wear down EDIG then they could have done that and "won" in the sense of killing off the tech or not pay for it while using it.

But I believe that they realize the true value of the patent family and that it fits into their plans and they wanted it/needed it NOW. This time EDIG was dealing from strength of real patents and thus Google ( or others ) could not just use and not pay. So in that sense they might have lost a court case, but what they/Google really could have lost is TIME to complete their plans and strategy. So pragmatically or strategically they made a deal NOW. ( Many have seen how it works on Shark Tank, LOL ) This time it seems that much of  this is working out in EDIG's favor as seen from some of the tid bits of news that gets revealed.

Is this the something like a quiet period that comes before the news? We'll have to wait and see. GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply