Free
Message: "a patent app moving this quickly!!!" My reflections

Plank, I have been noticing exactly what you expressed and wrote. Over the last few weeks I began to notice how patent activity has been like a train picking up steam. And I was reflecting about what could be that "steam" or force/power to get things speeding up.

My conclusion and only my opinion is that there must be a bigger player with experience and pull over the patent office. I know the office doesn't favor anyone more than any other.... but if you can or can't believe that there is still the aspect of an entity knowing the ropes and the people at the office who can do things in the right way-- to get and keep things moving.

So what or who could that big powerful force be???? Inflection point? Hmmm. What and who could create an inflection point?

How about a powerful technology and patents in the process combined with a big player in tech?

I reflect on this formula of a combination creating a new force more powerful than just the sum of the two:  EDIG=tech and patents in process and Google=influence and experience to get things moving fast!

New Message
Please login to post a reply