Free
Message: "a patent app moving this quickly!!!" My reflections

Never meant it to be a certainty, it was just a reflection about why the sudden increase of speed for getting our patents moved along. You are absolutely correct to say it could be for some other reason.

From my perspective the one thing is that EDIG's pace of patents moving along over the years seems like a snails race compared to the current speed. So what is different now in these last few months or weeks? If I had the time to look at the pace before and after the google information surfaced I would do it. But after that "inflection" point we got two new board members and look to be terminating a lease. Tony's pay arrangement changed too?  What other changes are going on ( if any ) that are not so obvious??? [ like why the stock price moved up and then down and remains there, :( ??? ]

It's like watching a neighbor fix up the house over a few months time: a new roof, fresh paint, a few spot lights, some awnings and new landscape. Then one day there's a for sale sign in the yard......

or you meet the the parents-in-laws when they move in....

You could have talked with the neighbors, but they never seemed to be available... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply