Free

David only defeats Goliath in fairy tales, not in today's world of money, influence, and power.  I believe that our tech is solid and the patents have value.  They have not proven to be valuable in the hands of a David that has had to move back into his parents basement just to continue in business.  I believe they have much more value in the hands of a Goliath.  This is why I believe and hope that, based on numerous happenings that began with the addition of the two new board members last year,  that the company is readying itself to be sold to an entity that can maximize the the value of the patents. To me Synap has  seemingly been moving along more quickly than patents in the past, could Michelle Lee be helping us this time around because of the possible connection with Google?  Securing new patents for securing new patents sake is meaningless UNLESS a Goliath has specifically told Edig that IF Edig can get a Nunchi continuation patent that states X approved, that relates specifically to something they need, then they would be interested in acquiring either the Nunchi portfolio or the whole company.  I believe that this is the only way that we can get a nice pay day.  Not saying that I know I am right, just sharing my thoughts and ideas.  My hope is that this could possibly be accomplished this calendar year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply