Free
Jun 08, 2017 10:29AM

They throw us a bone?  Do you mean Fred? Our commander and chief?

We've all been waiting a long, long time.  At what point will we, the shareholders, possibly consider a changing of the guards?

When a boat is sinking who is supposed to be addressing the situation to it's passnegers to "run for safety?"  I know, inside information.  

One would hope that when they bring on some big wigs, or is that "whigs" there is something positive going on.  But, is there?  Positive spin?  Yet, are we subject to looking at boiler plate "Going concerns or whatever" to be the only source of the negative side of what is going on with our company OTHER THAN THE SINKING SHAREPRICE?  (Oops caps lock got stuck.)  I'm using a old PC with Vista.  

Still hoping that our company may make it out of the fraud with stealing our IP and get squarely into the black.

I am glad that everyone still has their rose colored glasses available.  Hoping for day when or Prez and CEO will speak about actual contracts or buyouts or an apology.  I know, far fetched.  

Listening to Comey and the Senators in the background.   Hey, Jim Comey might be looking for a job.

Long and strong and apparently ready to "go down with the ship" and I know I will not be alone.  

Buy more?  Average down some more??  Buying opportunity???

T

bring it on Fred

yes, on the negative side, sorry, but the truth should be spoken, all IMO

Wondering about buying some more at .02 or sub  

I can still taste the kool-aid

New Message
Please login to post a reply