Free

(4) A client insists upon taking action that the practitioner considers repugnant or with which the practitioner has a fundamental disagreement;

If this is what you are saying Mary marked for the reason... I find it difficult to imagine Fred could do something repugnant ( but still possible of course)  but I can believe Fred and Mary could have a fundamental disagreement. So in my mind what is the issue of disagreement that would cause Mary to sign off to Patrick? I am curious if it is just Fred or if others running eDigital who are also in disagreement with Mary or is it just Fred? If shareholders knew the facts who would they side with?

To loose such a resourcefull power house had better be worth it. I would say that Mary is the expert and Fred, well not enough info at the moment to say. This situation really does demand that Fred give an explanation to shareholders, especially when the share price falls by such a large percentage. He should present his side of the argument, IMO. So far it has cost a huge amount of money ( value of stock ) for not working out the disagreement.

And finally thanks sman for your efforts.Your ability to dig and find the details is appreciated. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply