Free

I plan to send letter to bk court/judge and let them know shareholder story.

Absolutely a good idea at the very least. I would like the BK judge to be aware of exactly what is going on especially with regards to the IP/Nunchi portfolio.

A better idea I think would be to hire an attorney to make certain our concerns do in fact come to light at the BK hearing. It would be great if someone local who knew a good lawyer could handle this. I'm not talking about a class action suit but merely someone to make sure that nothing important gets swept under the rug. I'd love for Pat Nunally and Mary Fales at the least be called to testify about whatever they know before some judge simply rubber stamps a chapter 7 bankruptcy based on what some slick, supposedly high-powered/priced lawyer feeds them.

If the patents have or will soon have any real value, it seems to me they still belong to us especially if it can be shown this sudden BK filing was an engineered attempt to cut us all out. I can still remember PN stating in the very first CC when he introduced us to the Nunchi concept years ago - "All we want is to be paid our fair share for what we bring to the table" or general words to that effect, when he was talking about the Nunchi tech and its place in the world of tech - which we now refer to as the IoT.

If Nunchi becomes huge over the next couple years and we once owned a piece of it, how will we all feel and what will we possibly be able to do about it then?  We have always been afraid to try and do anything over the years for fear of ruining whatever deals may have been in play for the company.  Now there's absolutely nothing to lose by trying to get someone to listen to us.

Frankly I'm not that surprised by all of this since I generally don't trust anyone. Seemingly nice people who may appear to have integrity can still screw you over anyway - it happens all the time. I had always hoped for the best these past several years but knew it was a longshot all the while.  I still reserve the right to be royally pissed off about it anyway.

For me there was very little to be gained by selling my shares at 3 or even 4 cents. There was then very quickly nothing to be gained after learning of the BK.  I still own all my shares.

Anyway I could go on forever. We all feel betrayed. My condolences to everyone here.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply