Free

As I stated in several of my posts I also saw 2017 as the end game for this company, but I too never considered chapter 11 bankruptcy, much less chapter 7 with a high dollar attorney hired to handle the proceedings no less.  Hiding something? The chapter 7 filing proves that this company doesn't at all care about the stockholders.  Very possibly could have been lying about the lack of debt.  Very possibly Handal was part of the plan--seemingly suddenly joins a larger firm?  We never have heard word one out of the two new board members since their statements right after they were brought on board.  Very possibly THEY were brought on board to accomplish just this. I called the companies that each were supposedly associated with twice and got an answering machine both times--is that normal for an ongoing business?  Fred does not have the brains to either think of this or pull it off.  THIS was the inflection point we so held out hope for.  The patents must have some value,  there are signed licenses that have time to run and there are, I believe three cases that were recently dismissed that seemingly will conclude with some sort of agreement, the shell of a Delaware company has value--all above the current stock price.  IMO, we have been defrauded after 15 to 20 years of loyalty, aint that great--all the while WE paid for FF's salary and health insurance.  Lastly, some here have asked, if the company is filing chapter 7 why is the stock still trading--good question.  Someone could have easily, for very little money, gained total control of the company because of the way this has been handled.  The two new board members and Fred?  Or maybe Woody Norris, the man that started the whole mess way back when?  This is precisely why Mary Fales resigned and checked the box that stated she did not agree with what the client wanted and in fact found it to be repugnant=distasteful.  I sincerely hope that someone follows this process to make sure the bankruptcy judge knows what has transpired and we can also hope that the crooks involved get their just due.

New Message
Please login to post a reply