Free

CES 2006

posted on Jan 01, 2006 03:56AM
This is the first year since 2001 I haven`t attended the CES. It doesn`t seem like there`s much to see, and it seems impossible that a year ago in December (if my memory serves me here) that EDIG stock reached 60 cents. WOW! What a difference a year makes. Since I married Richard and moved to So. Carolina 2 1/2 years ago, we`ve moved 3 times; so, my banker sees my stock portfolio every time we buy a house. We are developing another piece of property on the ICW this coming spring and he`ll be seeing my position in EDIG again soon. I thought my 300,000+ shares would make me a millionair, but instead my real estate is where my big gains lie. So far, I haven`t had to sell any EDIG to write off against real estate gains, but I`ll bet some of my brothers and sisters on this board have had to. Since there don`t seem to be any buyers, the price has plummeted.

From this price any good news will shoot the stock price up. I wonder if EDIG can survive the debt load it has added over the last few years. I haven`t been keeping track of it this fall---I`ve been too busy moving. One more move late next summer and that`s it for me; no more moves. I`m way too old for this!

Happy New Year! P.S. Emit, I don`t know how to get on Pal Talk and I always try to use a handle like Orygun, Ory, OregonGal, etc. and have for all these years from Raging Bull, to here. Lois

New Message
Please login to post a reply