Free

When I contacted this site so I, as a shareholder  could stay informed and learn.  I have sent a message to the help desk asking how I could get on because it didn't let me register so they sent me a code back and said I'll be able to get in with this so I did. Then I noticed that it had Richard's picture and I asked  them how do I change that, they said to just leave it there's no problem just leave it, so I did.

Now I see that some did not want anyone to see my post and so they wanted it removed.  I don't think that's right after all , I am a shareholder. For now.  My husband had cancer as you all know and it passed his time by watching The market and watching all of the things that he watched on the Internet kind of took some of the pain away.  It was a big part of his life in the last years of his life..  whenever it looked like things were getting better and came and said we're not far now we're not far from making the moves forward, he was so happy when the pattens came through, and then there would be bad times and he was confused trying to decide what he should do. Then he made the decision that he was going to stay in it for the long-haul because it will pay off. He was very smart man, and almost always he was correct about things, no matter what the field might be

Please let me know if I did something to annoy anyone that's not my intension.  

E dig  was  part of Richard's life since 2000,  he mentioned often how he knew it was going to come In some day and if it wasn't for us it would be for our kids and grandkids. He was hoping it would come in of course before he passed he said he wanted me to follow it.  We both had dreams about how wonderful it would be.  So that's why I tried to have the  right to post.  I had been watching it for about a year,  however I couldn't ask questions and help me understand some of it, so that's when I made the contact and ask how I can get on and participate in the conversations. One last thing as the time went on I begin to have a miss trust in what was going on and if you do how old change and some of the conversations that I could read but not being able to make a comment. I was losing trust in staffof EDIG  I contacted my Schwab and he never heard of a it and  he had to refer me to a couple other people.

I told my family that I think I was going to sell what we had even though it's so low.  I told them I would wait through the end of July and make my decision,  so I have made it and I was researching how I sell my stock if it's even sellable. So that's my story! 

Have a good day!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply