Free
Message: Here in Las Vegas waiting for the opening bell tomorrow! Off & On Topic!

Here in Las Vegas waiting for the opening bell tomorrow! Off & On Topic!

posted on Jan 05, 2005 06:45AM
We arrived on Sunday, have been having a great time. My laptop is in a shop here being checked out. Meanwhile I`m at the mercy of a hotel system @ $1.00 per minute. Yesterday I got this machine froze-up and had no system to use at all.

Looks like there will be a lot to look at and I don`t really know what to look for. However, I`ll report something tomorrow night. In years past RP gave us direction as to what booths we`d be in, but this year we don`t have much info on where our tech can be found. Looks like TI is our best bet????

I`ve got today to lose some more money. Yesterday I went to Fashion Show Mall to Bloomingdales, etc., and lost my money there. At least I`ll have something to take home. Today we`ll visit the Ethyle M (sp?) chocolate factory in Henderson. The weather isn`t much to write home about. Richard would like to see the Grand Canyon, but we`ll have to do it another time. We go to the dinner show at the Aladdin tonight.

You`ll hear from me tomorrow or the next day. Lois

New Message
Please login to post a reply